Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First Post

I am starting this blog today and this is my first post in this blog. I am attached with a blog named www.wbxpress.com. I spent a lot of time to build that blog, blog design, customizing template, using CSS, editing html, adding widgets etc. I felt the necessity of documentation of the whole process of building a blog which may look somewhat professional. This blog is an attempt to recollect those steps and represent here in simple manner. I started the blogging service in December 2009. At that time I was just tried the service from Google. Also I applied for Adsense in Google. True to say I was not aware of this feature. I started posting as a blogger from March 2011 and noticed my approved Adsense account. This time I became enthusiastic to start a new blog with an expectation to become noticeable. Thanks Google, my mentor.